Summary of Benefice Council Meeting held on 5th December 2016
- Looking ahead to 2017. Gary presented a Discipleship Programme including a new Foundations course and a sermon series based on the early church.
- Dorothy and Tina gave updates on their training.
- Stewardship campaign to be held in Farningham in January.
- Benefice to take part again in the Week of Prayer leading up to Pentecost.
- Benefice Council agreed budget proposed by Diocese for 2017.
- Benefice Council mindful for Gary to ask for a request that SCET look again at admissions criteria for Trinity Christian School, so it doesn’t disadvantage children who live here.
- Next meeting to be held on 6th March 2017